miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

[Photo-Story] You can't change me

04/07/2013



Anastasia: "Hey Annie, what are you doing?"
Annie: "I'm reading an Oscar Wilde's book: it is really interesting.

Annie: "I can lend it to you once I'm done reading it."
Anastasia: "Mmm... Why don't you read something more appropriate for your age?"
Anastasia: "This manga, for instance?"
Annie: "I've read that one already. Beside, Oscar Wilde has written stories for people of all ages and... "
Anastasia: "... Really? Is it fun?"
Anastasia: "... Let me take a look!"
Annie: "N-no! I will lend it later to you."
Anastasia: "Oh, c'mon!!!"
Anastasia: "Haha, got it!"
Annie: "Hey! What do you think you're doing?"
Anastasia: "Annie, you liar. It doesn't even have pictures... "
Annie: "You don't need pictures when you can use your imagination."
Anastasia: "Yawn! Boring. Hey, let's do something real fun!"
Annie: "My book!!!"
Anastasia: "You like blue, right?"
Annie: (╥_╥) "Not again... "
Anastasia: "So, what do you think?"
Annie: "To be honest... "
Annie: "I feel stupid."
Annie: "Don't say that. You are such a darling! Here... "
Anastasia: "I'll take pictures and we'll post them on my Facebook account (since you don't want to open one) and I'm sure one of my male classmates will fall in love with you."
Annie: "No, stop it! No pictures, no dates, no anything!"
Anastasia: "Hey! Why are you acting like this?"
Annie: "I don't have to be like every other teenager girl. I only want to be quiet reading my books. Is that too much to ask?"
Anastasia: "... "
Anastasia: "O-ok... I think I understand more and more who you are... I'm sorry." .・゜゜・(/。\)・゜゜・.
Annie: "It's OK, just... Don't do it again."
Anastasia: "OK." *sigh*

1 comentario:

  1. Aw, poor Annie, poor Anastasia! Sometimes we just can't see each other :)

    ResponderEliminar