miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

[Photo-Story] Thank you!

03/19/2013



Akemi: "Hum... "


Akemi: "My drawings are really bad."


Akemi: "This is so frustrating. I really wanted to draw something pretty as a 'thank you' for Mrs. Salica."





Tori: "Don't be too harsh on yourself, I'm sure she'll like whatever you draw for her."
Akemi: "That's not true, I have no skills at all."


Akemi: "I give up."


Tori: "You know what? I know of someone who can draw really well. Maybe he can help you draw something nice for her."
Akemi: "Who is him?"


Tori: "The 'Red Giant.' Daddy says he's only good at painting and flirting... I think."


Akemi: "The 'Red Giant' you say?"


Tori: *ehem* "Hello Mr. Red Giant!"
Glenn: "C'mon Tori you know my name."
Tori: "It's more fun saying 'Red Giant' than 'Mr. Glenn.'"


Glenn: "I guess so, but I don't want to scare your friends."


Akemi: "My name is Akemi."
Jenny: "Jenny here!"


Tori: "So, Mr. Red Giant, could we ask you a favor? My friend Akemi needs a nice drawing from you."


Akemi: "Please, please, please, I don't know what to do!"
Glenn: "A drawing? What would you like me to draw for you?"


Tori: "A dinosaur!"


Akemi: "A dinosaur? Why?"
Tori: "'Cuz they're super awesome!"


Glenn: "A dinosaur will be then."
Akemi: "T-thank you."


Glenn: "What type of dinasaur?"
Tori: "The one with the short arms and giant claws."
Glenn: "OK... "


Glenn: "Something like this, maybe?"
Akemi: "Ohhh!"
Tori: "I can't see, I can't see!"



Tori: "Oh yes, that is nice, very nice."


Akemi: "Could you add some wings, sir?"
Glenn: "Wings? You children have lots of imagination. Alright then."


Glenn: "There you go, wings."
Tori: "Yes, I'm liking it."


Tori: "How about a horn? Like a unicorn horn?"
Glenn: "Why a horn? It's a dinosaur."


Tori: "Dunno. It already has wings so doesn't matter."
Glenn: "I guess you're right."


Glenn: "Here, your pegauniraptor."
Akemi: "Thank you so much!"


Tori: "No, wait! Let's make it pink!"
Glenn: "But that's a red crayon."
Tori: "I know, just don't press too hard."


Glenn: "I'm sorry kiddo but I've got things to do. Just finish it yourself like one of your coloring book pages, OK?"
Tori: "Uh... OK, I guess."


Akemi: "Thank you very much sir, you've been of great help!"
Glenn: "You're welcome. It was nice meeting you Akemi."


Akemi: "I'm going to finish this. Jenny, bring the camera while I give the final touch ups."
Jenny: "Yes, ma'am!"


Jenny: "I'm ready! 10, 9, 8... "
Akemi: "Come here, Jenny, run!"


Jenny: "Say cheese!"

1 comentario: