miércoles, 3 de julio de 2013

[Photo-Story] Eze's New Girlfriend

05/07/2013




Ezequiel: "Hey Pavel! Did you meet my girlfriend?"
Pavel: "N-no... Don't think so... "


Ezequiel: "Joanne, meet Pavel. Pavel, she is Joanne."
Joanne: "Nice meeting you!"
Pavel: "... "


Pavel: "Nice meeting you too. Ehm, Eze, could I talk to you for a minute?"
Ezequiel: "Sure!"




Ezequiel: "So how's it going with Malus?"
Pavel: "I'm not gonna talk about that!"


Pavel: "Dude, I might not have real high standards, but did you take a look at her?"


Pavel: "Like a real close look? She's uglier than the underneath of a truck!"
Ezequiel: "I won't accept you talking like that about her."


Pavel: "What is it? Really, tell me. Does she have charisma? Is she funny?"
Ezequiel: "Not really... "


Pavel: "Then she has to be really good in bed. I can't think of anything else... "


Ezequiel: ( ̄ω ̄)

1 comentario: