viernes, 5 de julio de 2013

[Photo-Story] Lukkas' First fanmail

07/05/2013


Vanja: "I can't beat this game."
Tian: "What game are you playing?"


Vanja: "Doesn't matter. I lost again."
Tian: "Uh, that one."


Tian: "Is that a pink DS?"


Vanja: "No! It's a very pale-shade-of-red DS."
Tian: "Right."


Lukkas: "Guys, why didn't you tell me I got mail?"
Tian: "You had any?"


Lukkas: "It was in the recycle bin!"


Tian: "Was it?"


Vanja: "It wasn't me, I swear."
Lukkas: "Whatever. At least I noticed."


Lukkas: "From Briony... "
Vanja: "Who's her?"
Lukkas: "Dunno."



Lukkas: "Is that a pink DS?"
Vanja: "No. It's a very pale-shade-of--"
Tian: "--Shut up dude, that's pink here and in Beijing!"



Lukkas: "Dude we can get you a black one."


Vanja: "I don't want another one! This is a gift from Sakuno!"
Lukkas: "Doesn't make it less gay."
Tian: "Don't go around in public with that thing."


Vanja: "You guys don't understand. I'm gonna try beat the boss now."
Tian: "Use a healing potion against it."


Lukkas: "Anyway what is this... "


"Dear Lukkas,

My name is Briony and I think you are very talented..."
Tian: "Sounds like fainmail."
Lukkas: "Sounds like someone finally recognized my talent."


Marko: "Hey dude what's... Wait a min, wasn't that the letter that I threw away?"
Tian: "I'm outta here."


Lukkas: "So it was you."
Marko: "Sorry I mistook it by junk mail. I mean you never get any correspondence beside bank statements."
Lukkas: "Hah hah. Funny."


Marko: "Anyway let me take a look. That's the handwriting of a girl."
Lukkas: "Yes it's my first fanmail."


Marko: "Fanmail. I remember when I got my first one. And my second, and my third, and... "
Lukkas: "Yes Marko, I get it."
Marko: "Don't drink too much."


Lukkas: "I'm not like you."
Marko: "Hey she's asking if you like the sea. Do you remember that winter time when you almost drowned in Hietsu and almost got pneumonia?"
Lukkas: "Yeah... That wasn't particularly funny."
Marko: "It is funny now."


Marko: "Alright. Give me my vodka back."
Lukkas: "Get me another one. And pen and paper."
Marko: "Sure."


Lukkas: "Let's see. How should I answer this?"


Dear Briony,

Thank you very much for your letter. It made my night. I don't find that playing guitar is hard, but I've been practicing since I was a kid. I always wanted to be in a band and that's how the guys and myself created this band. It was only Marko and me at the beginning and then we met Tian and Vanja.
My greatest dream would be to become near as talented as Tony Iommi, or Robert Fripp, or David Gimour, or... The list is long. But I need to keep on practicing. Oh yeah I also want to travel the whole world. All of it.
I'm not a fan of the sea. I don't even know how to swim. I prefer the mountains =)

Best wishes,
Lukkas K.

1 comentario:

  1. Hola guapa!, ahora ya no se me escapan tus sesiones que son todas maravillosas!! *________*. Como ya te dije me encanta esta sesión!!, es una obra de arte!!, está todo muy bien cuidado, escenario, iluminación, colocación y todo vaya!, y tus niños son guapísimos, me encantan todos!!!

    Un besote y nos leemos!! <3<3<3

    ResponderEliminar