domingo, 30 de marzo de 2014

[Photo Story] Manaka is confused

03/29/2014

Manaka: "So uhm do you also come from the past?"


Coltrane: "Yes, I do. I still don't understand the titbits of time travel, but I'm here right now anyway."




Manaka: "I see, I see... Just like this Néstor guy. You must know him."


Coltrane: "Why should I know him?"


Manaka: "Why? Aren't you all like living together in the same place or something?"
Coltrane: "I'm only living with Martin and his family."


Manaka: (So he does not know Néstor! That means I can activate my master Manaka plan to kick boys out!™ )


Manaka: "Hey, do you know what we do in this place when a boy comes in?"
Coltrane: "Hum... Dress him in girl clothes?"


Manaka: "What? How did you guess?!"
Coltrane: "I can't think of anything more humiliating."
Manaka: "And what if I force you to wear a skirt?"
Coltrane: "I'm used to not wearing pants... Beside Martin's mom thought I looked cute wearing a kilt."


Manaka: (This can't be happening! I can't use my master plan on him!)
Coltrane: "Are you OK?"


Manaka: "Yes, of course!" (I need to think of something else fast). "So hum... Did you play chess back in your time?"


Coltrane: "No, I did not have any games or toys to play with."


Manaka: "None? So how did you have fun?"


Coltrane: "Well we dug for earthworms and we had competitions, see who could get the largest one."


Coltrane: "I did not have toys like the rich kids did. So I had to play with was available on the ground, or trees, or... "


Coltrane: "... I liked playing with frogs too."
Manaka: (Oh no, that sounds so disgusting, but so neat at the same time). "Were you a poor kid?"


Coltrane: "Worse than poor. I was a slave."
Manaka: "Oh my! Why?"
Coltrane: "Because my parents sold me when I was 2yo. But back to the how we had fun topic, I was always looking forward Annie's singing after a long day of labour."


Coltrane: "I always told her that when we grew older I'd marry her. But that was impossible, of course."
Manaka: "Why?"


Coltrane: "She was black."
Manaka: (Is he for real?)


Manaka: (Are all these things true? If so, he must have had a miserable life).


Manaka: (But, what is this that I'm feeling? It kinda hurts... )


Coltrane: "Do you always space out like this?"
Manaka: "Eh? "


Manaka: "May I ask you something?"
Coltrane: "What is it?"
Manaka: "Could you get closer to me?"


Coltrane: "Like this?"
Manaka: "Yes, like this."


Manaka: *SLAP*
Coltrane: "Ouch!"


Coltrane: "What was that for?!"
Manaka: "I like you?"


Coltrane: "Wait a minute. You like me therefore you slap me? What kind of nonsense is that?"
Manaka: "But Sakuno slapped Vanja when they first met! Isn't that what you're supposed to do when you like someone?"


Coltrane: "I'm... Pretty sure it was a misunderstanding."
Manaka: "Oh... "


*Awkward silence*


Coltrane: "So, you said you like me?"
Manaka: "Uh-huh."


Coltrane: "I'm sorry to break it for you, but what you really feel is pity."
Manaka: "Pity?"


Coltrane: "Yes, pity. And I really hate it when people pity me. I don't know what I was thinking telling you about my life."
Manaka: "B-b-but... "


Coltrane: "Let me know when you stop lying to yourself. Until then..."
Manaka: "What?!"


Manaka: "Please, don't go!"


Manaka: "Coltrane?!"



A FEW MINUTES LATER



Manaka: "IT HURTS!! IT HURTS SO MUCH!!!"
Abigail: "What happened to her?"


Anastasya: "You won't believe this, but this was Manaka's first love disappointment."
Manaka: "Boohohoho!!!!"


Eloise: "Well, tell her to get used to it."
Anastasya: "Aw Eloise, don't be cruel to her!"
Manaka: *sobs*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario