domingo, 30 de junio de 2013

[Photo-Story] Can I have this dance?

01/30/2013

??: "So we finally meet, lady Melty."


Melty: "Ahd who could you be? Who did invite you?" (He's so tall!)




Stravos: "No one did. The name is Stravos Hjärnas, and I just came to confirm something..."


Melty: "Which is... ?"


Stravos: "That you are...


Stravos: "... As beautiful as they say."


Melty: "T-thank you." *blushes* "Who told you this?"


Stravos: "A little bird. Can I have this dance?"
Melty: "Y-yes... "


Melty: "And what else did this little bird tell you about me?"
Stravos: "That you were also a very smart and well mannered girl."


Melty: "How do I know that you are different from the other couple of 'gentlemen' who arrived to this place?"


Stravos: "Let me assure you I'm not like the rest."


Stravos: "Unlike the previous men I do have... "


Stravos: "... Brains."


Melty: *gasp!*


Stravos: *puts face back on* "Oh no... Not again."


Melty: *faints*
Stravos: "Lady Melty!"


Stravos: "Lady Melty please wake up!"


Tori: "Argh! Daddy stop doing that, or else I'll never have a mommy!"

1 comentario: